Presenting at the Transit Data 2019 – the 5th International Workshop and Symposium on research and applications on the use of massive passive data for public transport on 8th -10th July in Paris, France. Contributions include the following studies:
– Generating network-wide travel diaries using smartcard data
– Enhanced complex network representation of public transport for accessibility assessment based on General Transit Feed Specification data
– Impact analysis of a new metro line in Amsterdam using automated data sources
– Predicting and clustering station vulnerability in urban networks
– Investigating the effects of real-time crowding information (RTCI) systems in urban public transport under different demand conditions
I am involved in the following contributions that will be presented in the upcoming conference:
Analysis of Network-wide Transit Passenger Flows based on Principal Component Analysis. (Presenter: Ding Luo)
Simulating the Effects of Real-time Crowding Information in Public Transport Networks (Presenter: Arek Drabicki)
Impact of Relocation Strategies for a Fleet of Shared Automated Vehicles on Service Efficiency, Effectiveness and Externalities (Presenter: Konstanze Winter)
Real-time Short-turning in High Frequency Bus Services based on Passenger Cost (Presenter: David Leffler)
Measuring Spill-over Effects of Disruptions in Public Transport Networks (I will present work performed with Sanmay Shelat)
Looking forward to my first MT-ITS experience!
Added on 16-8-2017: links to all conference papers are available on the Publications page.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.