Presenting at the Transit Data 2019 – the 5th International Workshop and Symposium on research and applications on the use of massive passive data for public transport on 8th -10th July in Paris, France. Contributions include the following studies:
– Generating network-wide travel diaries using smartcard data
– Enhanced complex network representation of public transport for accessibility assessment based on General Transit Feed Specification data
– Impact analysis of a new metro line in Amsterdam using automated data sources
– Predicting and clustering station vulnerability in urban networks
– Investigating the effects of real-time crowding information (RTCI) systems in urban public transport under different demand conditions
You may find the sessions by browsing the program.