Will be attending MT-ITS 2017, the 5th IEEE International Conference on Models and Technologies for Intelligent Transportation Systems, together with colleagues with whom I collaborated on public transport -related studies.
I am involved in the following contributions that will be presented in the upcoming conference:
- Analysis of Network-wide Transit Passenger Flows based on Principal Component Analysis. (Presenter: Ding Luo)
- Simulating the Effects of Real-time Crowding Information in Public Transport Networks (Presenter: Arek Drabicki)
- Impact of Relocation Strategies for a Fleet of Shared Automated Vehicles on Service Efficiency, Effectiveness and Externalities (Presenter: Konstanze Winter)
- Real-time Short-turning in High Frequency Bus Services based on Passenger Cost (Presenter: David Leffler)
- Measuring Spill-over Effects of Disruptions in Public Transport Networks (I will present work performed with Sanmay Shelat)
Looking forward to my first MT-ITS experience!
Added on 16-8-2017: links to all conference papers are available on the Publications page.